New Device Requirements..

Mukund JB. mukundjb at esntechnologies.co.in
Wed Nov 3 17:51:15 EST 2004

Hello all,

I am working on new kind of device which we are developing as a security
product.
The Device will be ported with Uclinux or Embedded Linux based on the
availability.
The device will be having the following Management features:-

	Firmware Upgrade
	Embedded MBedthis Web Server
	Embedded SNMP
	Embedded SSH v.2

I am willing to use the GNU/GPL licensed versions of open source for the
above software.
I have found some of the GNU/GPL management software as follows:-

	Embedded Web Server	:	Mbedthis Web Server
	Embedded SSH Server	:	MatrixSSL

	Embedded SNMP Agent	:	NOT FOUND

Can any one suggest a Open Source GNP/GPL Licensed Embedded SNMP Agent
available on net?

Apart from this, we are planning to provide anti-virus software as a
part of the Device software. The anti-virus software we are planning is
as follows :-

	Boot Sector Virus
	Macro Virus
	Trojan Virus
	Worm
	E-mail Virus

Does any one know where can I find such anti-virus software for Linux &
Uclinux?
How can find their availability for Linux as well as Uclinux?
Does anti-virus software differ from OS to OS?

Thanks to the linux society for the continues help.

Regards,
Mukund jampala