how to log in shell from jffs2?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 28 18:08:38 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 09:12 +0800, Michael Hao wrote:
> jffs2_scan_empty(): Empty block at 0x0064ffec ends at 0x00650000 (with 0x1985e002)! Marking dirty

Harmless message complaining that you didn't give a correct '-e'
(erasesize) option to mkfs.jffs2 when the image was created.

It's OK to build an image with an erasesize smaller than the actual
hardware as long as you don't include cleanmarkers though.

> I have asked this is why, I change a filesystem and make jffs2,it also
> likes this?

Do you include /dev in your file system or was it designed with devfs in
mind?

--
dwmw2