Query about KERNELLOAD.

Venkatesh Savithri Mahesh vsmahesh at cdotb.ernet.in
Mon May 24 17:22:58 EST 2004

Hi,

  I am a novice, please forgive me if this is very trivial.

  I am trying to run 2.4.16 kernel on a custom 8260 board with 128MB
sdram. I am using the TRACE32 JTAG emulator from Lauterbach.

  I am unable to load with KERNELLOAD=0xc0000000.

  When the KERNELLOAD is changed to some other value, say 0x06000000
kernel gets relocated to 0x0 succesfully but reaches a undef instruction
after a few instuctions after emtering the MMU_init function.

    Please advise me. Thanks for any information.