Dual-Port SRAM

Bob White bwhite at perigee.com
Tue May 4 02:47:43 EST 2004

I've got a board with a dual-port SRAM attached to the 440GP on the
peripheral bus (at CS1_N).  I can map the TLB and access the device
from the bdi2000 and the u-boot command prompt.

What configuration is necessary to map this memory into the kernel?
Can you point me to some examples?  How does it then get accessed from
a user program?

Thanks.

Bob
--
Robert B. White        Perigee, A Division of Sensis Corp
Software Design Engr   316 Commerce Blvd.