Problem with MMU again

Mikko Alutoin mikko.alutoin at luukku.com
Sun Mar 28 00:05:04 EST 2004

Hi,

I traced over the rfi-instruction for a reason: I was not able to break at start_kernel, but setting a breakpoint at start_here worked ok. Also, tracing over the rfi with a working kernel took me directly to start_kernel. So I thought MMU was to blame, but little did I know...

Thanks for the reply, I'll try your advice when I get back to work on Monday.

Cheers, Mikko