APC overflow

Tang Nguyen tang at netoriented.com
Fri Mar 26 09:05:25 EST 2004

Hi Li,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Yes,  my system can receive correctly - but the transmitter does not work
even I have masked APCO interrupt.
The line rate is 2.3Mbs, so the PCR should be 2.3Mbs/(53*8) ->5424 cells.  I
have tried to increase the PCR but no luck.
Do I need to check anything else ?

-t