Xilinx PLB UART

Shamile Khan shamile at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 05:08:16 EST 2004

Hi,

Just a followup on the problem we were having. For now, we
removed IS-BRAM and DS-BRAM from our design. That seems to
solve the problem and we can boot Linux all the way. We had
them in the design originally for potential future use. We
werent really using them which makes it odd why having them
in the design or not having them would make any difference.
We will investigate the issue soon. If you have any
information, we will be really interested.

Thanks,
Shamile