IBM 440GX, Ocotea...

Jaap-Jan Boor jjboor at aimsys.nl
Wed Mar 24 03:57:47 EST 2004

Wolfgang,

In addition to this nice tree discussion, I've a question:
from what 'official ppc' tree do patches eventually get into the
official linux kernel tree(s) at kernel.org?
only linuxppc-2.4? Or all?

thanks,

Jaap-Jan

--
J.G.J. Boor                       Anton Philipsweg 1
Software Engineer                 1223 KZ Hilversum
Postbus 2194, 1200 CD Hilversum   mailto:jjboor at aimsys.nl