Caching in the MPC107, linux 2.6

Adrian Cox adrian at humboldt.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 05:06:14 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 22:48, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 10:42:13PM +0000, Adrian Cox wrote:

> > I made my patch depend on CONFIG_MPC10X_BRIDGE, instead of
> > CONFIG_MPC10X_STORE_GATHERING, because I'm in the middle of porting
> > other MPC107 drivers from kernel 2.4 to 2.6.
>
> I can live with that I think.  Can you send that version and I'll do any
> additional cleanups (stylistically) ?

This is my latest version as two patches (I'm not 100% sure what was
damaging whitespace, but these are straight out of bk). The first patch
adds CONFIG_MPC10X_BRIDGE, and the second patch adds a new feature,
CPU_FTR_NEEDS_COHERENT. This requires a large edit to the cputable, but
gives a simple result in hashtable.S and ppc_mmu.c.

- Adrian Cox