MPC8560ADS issues

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at motorola.com
Fri Mar 12 09:52:23 EST 2004

I'm confused the gianfar driver is for the MPC8540 FEC.  I believe the
initial question was regarding the FCC (on CPM / MPC8560).

As to why your having poor performance on the MPC8540 FEC, that seems
odd -- possibly some issue with the Intel PHY.  I do not believe we are
seeing anything similar on the ADS.

- kumar