MPC8560ADS issues

Jason McMullan jason.mcmullan at timesys.com
Fri Mar 12 05:42:55 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 10:43, Matthew S. McClintock wrote:
> What version of u-boot are you using? There was a patch around Feb.
> 24th that fixed some things in the ethernet driver for u-boot.
> Although since you seem to have the TSEC ports working it seems you
> have the latest version.

	Latest CVS. But my questions are about *Linux*. I'm running
Linux 2.6.0 with a port of the MPC8560 support from LinuxPPC 2.4.x.
Got the Gianfar (TSEC) port to work just fine, and I can see the PHYs
for the FCCs, and I get *TX* interrupts, and *sometimes* get packets
out the wire, but no RX, and often TXs with no packets.

--
Jason McMullan <jason.mcmullan at timesys.com>
TimeSys Corporation