DMA transfer into sk_buff - cached memory question

John Feller JFeller at RADIOFRAMENETWORKS.COM
Wed Mar 10 08:02:54 EST 2004

> Please, read Documentation/DMA-mapping.txt.

Ah - I'm an idiot.  I had read about "pci_map_single", but it didn't occur
to me that it could be used after memory was kmalloc'd elsewhere.  Looked at
some existing networking code (tulip driver) to see how it is done.  The
"pci" in the name confused me, I guess :o}

Thank you for the help, and sorry for the stupid question.