PCI daughter card with USB on a 405GP

song sam samsongshzu at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Mar 8 13:25:49 EST 2004

Dear Mr. Matt,

I mistook your 405 patch on 8xx for
test.Actually,there is a perfect solution for RPXlite
USB in HOST mode problem on Brad Parker's webpage.
http://www.heeltoe.com/software/usb/usb.html

Egg on face! I should be blamed to disturb you all.

I list the README of m8xxhci driver 1.4 as follows for
clarification.After removing R74/R75(1.5K) as two
20Ks(I only have 20K at hand) to ground on LITE_DW,USB
keyboard worked fine.

Best regards,

Sam