MPC5200Lite and PCI issues...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 1 20:12:59 EST 2004

In message <200403010920.12424.g.jaeger at sysgo.com> you wrote:

> Ah I see, thanks for this hint. My major problem seems, that some PCI
> cards esp. grafic adapter simply did not appear in the PCI list of i.e.
> u-boot. The cards work fine in a EBONY EVA board.

Are these really 3.3V cards? (sorry, I don't  know  the  ebony  board
that well)

> Are there any known problems with PCI timings or is the power supply
> the problem?

There is a known issue with SDRAM  timings  which  probably  explains
most  of  the  problems  people  experience,  but I don't think it is
related to your PCI troubles.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than
for all other causes combined."
                         - Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_