about MPC852T board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 1 03:27:41 EST 2004

In message <2432.221.137.49.91.1077963761.squirrel at mail.newrocktech.com> you wrote:

> I know the board based on mpc852T supported by ELDK3.0 are AdderII and
> MPC86xADS.

No, you are wrong.

The ELDK does not support _any_ specific  boards.  It  supports  pro-
cessors  / architectures. For the ELDK version for the PowerPC archi-
tecture, the ppc_8xx group of target packages will support ALL MPC8xx
based boards.

> Could you tell me which boards based on MPC852T are supported by ELDK3.0
> except AdderII and MPC86xADS?

All of them. Including those that don't even exist yet.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked  some-
thing.