ok ... which source trees are the "right" choices?

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Jun 30 05:59:21 EST 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:12:16AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   based on wolfgang's recent reference to the linuxppc_2_4_devel
> source tree at DENX, one has to ask -- how does one choose between the
> various source trees to stay on top of things?

First, as far as I'm concerned, 2.4 is a low priority.  I'll forward
patches on to Marcelo, but quite frankly, I don't see the point of
trying to maintain additional trees (esp. given that most people looking
for a public tree want DENX's tree).  There _shouldn't_ be anything
in the ppc.bkbits.net 2.4 trees that's not in stock kernel.org (if it
is, it's almsot certainly in the DENX tree), but if there is, as I said,
I'll pass things along.

--
Tom Rini
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/