All about Denx

Eli Brin eli.brin at rokonet.co.il
Sun Jun 27 19:05:17 EST 2004

Hello Madhukar,

We use the ELDK for almost a year and our life is better since.  Before
that, we used a major embedded Linux distribution and it just didn't work.

We use the TQM modules as development boards and made our target compatible
with the TQM Modules, so the BSP is the same.

Regarding the support:
You get a commercial grade support for free and probably from the BEST
people in the industry.

OK, no commitment for time but look for your self at the reply times, and
compare it to what you get now...  (Even on Sunday).

As we where/are newbie's in Linux, using the ELDK and this list gave us a
good starting point and helped us a lot and probably made our project
possible.

Best regards,
Eli Brin