GT64260_eth (Ethernet) Driver

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Thu Jun 24 21:23:17 EST 2004

I think this is just a "sprout" Basically, Mark started an entire code
refactor for the 2.6 kernel. I started bugging him so he put up a terr where
we can colaborate on getting the code to a working state.
I don't think it is expected t live any longer than hey all the peices work
and boot a board. Today I don't think we have that. Ethernet driver and MPSC
driver are the 2 major sticking points right now.

Thanks
Brian