shared libraries

bharat bharat at coraltele.com
Tue Jun 22 21:33:28 EST 2004

in hardhat linux i am not getting hoe can i make shared libraries make
available as i am nfs mounting /target  folder and shared libraries are
in /powerpc-hardhat-linux folder .
any idea?

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have