about Denx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 21 23:30:37 EST 2004

Hello,

See http://www.denx.de/ELDK.html

> how is it??????

Sorry, I'm probably too subjective here :-)

> whether it provides BSP's and good support????

You can get the same level of free support like  anybody  else  using
any  toolchain  or  kernel  or  whatever  when posting to the mailing
lists.

Otherwise, the ELDK does _not_ include any _free_ support. Of  course
you  can  get  any  level of commercial support - please feel free to
contact me directly for details.

> So please if anybody worked on it, give suggestion...

We use it a lot, and some other companies as well :-)

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of  claiming  I
never made one.                                     - James G. Bennet