440GX tlb problem?

LarrZheng larryzheng at transengines.com
Mon Jun 14 12:12:27 EST 2004

Hi Matt
    I think TLB entry has something wrong between linuxppc-2.5-ocp and
linuxppc-2.4 kerenl,  in 2.4 all works right. but in 2.5-cop tlb entry 63
will not work right on our 440gx board, so i change tlb entry to 62(as same
as linuxppc-2.4/head_44x.s),  then the board can be boot normally, would you
check it?

Larry