JTAG debuggers for Motorola 8xx/82xx/85xx

Tom Curran tcurran at ultsol.com
Thu Jun 10 10:08:30 EST 2004

Yes, that is indeed correct.  The firmware licensing for the Abatron
emulators is done by processor family, not individual processor.  So in the
case of the PPC82xx, the same firmware for debugging with GDB will cover the
entire range of PPC6xx/7xx/7400,7410,5200, and 82xx processors.

Best Regards,
Tom

Tom Curran
Technical Sales Representative
Ultimate Solutions, Inc.
Providing Professional Development Tools For Embedded Systems
Toll Free: 866.455.3383 x257
Direct: 916.789.9358
Fax: 978.926.3091
Email:  tcurran at ultsol.com <mailto:tcurran at ultsol.com>