Poor 8260 FCC Ethernet performance

Dayton, Dean deand at aiinet.com
Mon Jun 7 22:32:44 EST 2004

Your not being a complete ass;) I believe you. I also suspect that you have
a highly optimized data path and drivers, probably in cache, and probably
not using interupts. I also suspect that you are not saturating it with
minimum size (64 byte) packets.

BTW, the numbers I quoted earlier are roughly the same whether I use the FCC
ethernets or PCI tulip ethernets.

Dean Dayton