regarding ld.so.preloads,ld.so.cache

bharat bharat at coraltele.com
Sat Jun 5 20:55:08 EST 2004

hello everyone
                    i am using Hardhat embedded linux for my customerized
board everything went fine till th dhell init as soon as the init is called
the control starts looking for ld.so.preloads,ld.so.cache and then after
i am looking for an answer since last three days and it is driven me mad
please help me
bharat

!-- Virus-Free Mail Using PostMaster Enterprise AvAc & QuickHeal Engine --!

Coral Telecom Limited, Noida, India