more questions about 8xx microcode patches

Wells, Charles Charles.Wells at nielsenmedia.com
Wed Jul 28 07:44:11 EST 2004

I was working with Motorola about a year ago on USB on the MPC850.  At that
time, we were already using the I2C/SPI relocation patch.  The word from the
factory was that you couldn't use more than one microcode patch at a time on
an '850.  I doubt this has changed since then.  There was a first attempt at
a single patch for I2C/SPI relocation combined with USB.  I don't know if it
was ever released.

Regards,
Charlie