Looking for GT64260 MPSC serial console driver

Jeff Domogala jdomogala at acmepacket.com
Wed Jul 28 07:27:36 EST 2004

Hello folks.

I am looking for a MPSC serial console driver for the Marvell GT-64260.  I
have one from an old 2.4 development tree but it looks like it never made it
into the linuxppc-2.5 tree.  I would also entertain anyone who could point
me in the direction of what needs to be done to port a serial console driver
from a 2.4 kernel to the current 2.6 kernel in the linuxppc-2.5 tree.

Thanks,

Jeff Domogala