Booting Ebony-evb with u-boot and linux-devel-sourcetree from Denx

Brian Hawley bhawley at luminex.com
Fri Jul 23 03:44:06 EST 2004

We also were trying to get this to work, however, the ebony setup ignores
the uboot parameters...so, unless you modify the code, you're stuck with
this...

However, you could configure the kernel with boot parameters hard
coded...that's what we are currently doing.

Brian N. Hawley                 bhawley at luminex.com
Luminex Software, Inc.          http://www.luminex.com
PO Box 5908                     voice: 909-781-4100 x112
Riverside, CA  92517            fax: 909-781-4105