list of outstanding issues somewhere?

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Jul 19 22:41:50 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 06:27, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Gary Thomas wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 05:44, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
> >> Maybe we could even  have  a  (searchable)  patch  database  so  that
> >> submissions, even if rejected, don't get lost completely.
> >
> > BugZilla works great for this.
>
> i'm not sure it needs to be that detailed or precise; i was just
> thinking of a more general summary of "things we're working on or that
> have to be dealt with at some point."  whatever works.

The cool thing about BugZilla is that it can do that, as well as keep
track of patches (pending, etc), a history of what's happened with the
problem and much more.  It's not hard to set up or administer and its
usefulness more than pays for the pain...

--
Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates