list of outstanding issues somewhere?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 19 21:44:57 EST 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.60.0407190654480.3673 at dell.enoriver.com> you wrote:

>     it would be great if there was a list of outstanding issues one
> could check to see that a problem they're having is already on
> someone's radar screen -- not necessarily even being actively worked
> on, just acknowledged that that issue exists.  a TO DO list?  just
> curious.

Maybe we could even  have  a  (searchable)  patch  database  so  that
submissions, even if rejected, don't get lost completely.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits
of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does
at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower.
            - R.  Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"