Little survey: SCM systems?

Iñigo Lopez Barranco ilopez at albatros-sl.es
Thu Jul 15 01:39:32 EST 2004

Hi.
I would like to know which software configuration system (SCM) have you people tried. I found a nice comparison between different systems in http://better-scm.berlios.de/comparison/ and Vesta seems really interesting. Anyone has tried it?
We're using CVS right now, but it has some limitations wich can become quite bothering. Also, we have to compile for several different platforms, using different toolchains, etc. Any SCM that you would recommend for this kind of development.
Thanks in advance.

Iñigo