make menuconfig error in latest "bk pull"

Song Sam samlinuxppc at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jul 7 17:13:19 EST 2004

"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at mindspring.com> wrote£º

> i'm probably way behind the curve here, but:
>
> $ make ARCH=ppc menuconfig
> scripts/kconfig/mconf arch/ppc/Kconfig
> drivers/net/Kconfig:201: can't open file
> "drivers/net/ibm_ocp/Kconfig"
> make[1]: *** [menuconfig] Error 1
> make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2

I met this same problem,too.You could try mask
drivers/net/Kconfig:201.Then it could be OK.I guess it
was Matt Porter updated old ibm_ocp but neglected to
fix related Makefile.Also if you use "make
mrproper",there is still one Makefile error left.You
could try remove or mask the line of ibm_ocp of
driver/net/Makefile.There was no driver/net/ibm_ocp
directory in the lastest repository.

Best regards,

Sam