On the MPC85xx development boards

Mikko Alutoin mikko.alutoin at luukku.com
Fri Jul 2 22:42:48 EST 2004

Hi again!

Thanks to everybody who answered my original mail about a week ago.

The tips were very helpful. For your knowledge, we decided to go with option 2 this time (http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Develop/NetComm/8540EVAL.htm).

Cheers,
Mikko

P.S. For those who absolutely need an optical 1 Gbps Ethernet interface on board, options 1 and 4 seem to be the only alternatives.