Lite5200 PCI not working

Kate Alhola kate at iti.fi
Thu Jul 1 21:36:26 EST 2004

>I've updated the table to include  the  settings  for  the  Rev.  4.0
>board, too, and to list ALL jumpers on the board.
>

>>OK. Please see http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CoralPInstallation
>>

>Hope this helps.

I have Rev 3.0 board with analog switch type EL4331. To get it working
even in bypassed mode
it needs PD ( Power down ) input in pin 14 to grounded ( connect example
to pin 10 ).

With this modification my board works.  I am running Embedded QT but it
looks a like that
#define QT_QWS_REVERSE_BYTE_ENDIANNESS in
qt-embedded-free-3.3.2/src/kernel/qgfxraster_qws.cpp was not enough to get
colours right. Needs just more hacking code for fixing endianes problem.

Kate