Lite5200 PCI not working

Stefan Nickl Stefan.Nickl at kontron.com
Thu Jul 1 18:41:05 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 18:20, Kate Alhola wrote:
> >Are you really sure? Maybe it was just an issue of finding the  right
> >jumper  settings (which is non-trivial). We tested both with Rev. 4.0
> >and Rev. 5.0 cards, and didn't need -12V.

Hi,

seems I'm also stuck with this non-trivial problem here.
I have a Rev.5 card, and just discovered the three jumpers
to override the analog MUX (J250-252).

I get a picture now, but it's *very* dim, and the colors
seem not quite right when the CRT's brightness is .

Are there any more jumpers to set or could this be an
issue with the driver (linuxppc_2_4_devel -Dyesterday)?
Or maybe is the MUXer also a neccessary booster?

--
Stefan Nickl
Kontron Modular Computers