[Linux-ATM-General] Announcement: MPHY now supported in mpc860sar

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Tue Jan 27 00:59:31 EST 2004

It is currently only supported in SAR mode, and in that mode there is an
upper limit of 4 UTOPIA phys.  However, there's no reason that support
can't be added for MPHY in ESAR mode - in which the limit is 31 phys.  I
suspect that adding such support would be easier now that Rodolfo has
done most of the work.

Alex

PS I'm not the expert on this.  Rodolfo's sourceforge username is
"zaigor".