Porting emlinux on customized MPC860 board

Thamarai Selvan Thamarai.Selvan at lntinfotech.com
Tue Jan 13 20:32:19 EST 2004

hi ALL,

I would like u all to help me out with porting issue currently iam having.
The customised MPC860 board [target], we have  doesnt have any bootloader
or code in its ROM
If i need to port emlinux from my host what related steps i should take
from the view of target.
if anyone could direct me on to the documents available on emlinux and
head.s[in particular] it would be helpful
This is my first venture towards Linux/emlinux.
so i may be foolish on some of the queries which i may post

With Regards,
Thamarai Selvan.G