Activating SystemACE support

Andrei Konovalov akonovalov at ru.mvista.com
Thu Feb 26 20:44:41 EST 2004

Stephen,

All this stuff comes from arch/ppc/platforms/xilinx_ocp/xparameters_ml300.h:
#define XPAR_OPB_SYSACE_0_BASEADDR 0xCF000000
#define XPAR_DCR_INTC_0_OPB_SYSACE_0_SYSACE_IRQ_INTR 5
/* Linux Redefines */
#define XPAR_SYSACE_0_BASEADDR XPAR_OPB_SYSACE_0_BASEADDR
#define XPAR_INTC_0_SYSACE_0_VEC_ID XPAR_DCR_INTC_0_OPB_SYSACE_0_SYSACE_IRQ_INTR

In drivers/block/xilinx_sysace/adapter.c:
#define XSA_IRQ (31 - XPAR_INTC_0_SYSACE_0_VEC_ID)
extern XSysAce_Config XSysAce_ConfigTable[];

In drivers/block/xilinx_sysace/xsysace_g.c:
XSysAce_Config XSysAce_ConfigTable[] = {
         {
          XPAR_OPB_SYSACE_0_DEVICE_ID,
          XPAR_OPB_SYSACE_0_BASEADDR}
};