2.6 kernel ppc tree

Rod Boyce rod_boyce at stratexnet.com
Thu Feb 19 06:08:42 EST 2004

Tom,

You are correct I'm sure I have no time on this and I'm trying to get a image to build so I can see what is missing and then start debugging the image.  I have to start somewhere and this is where I started.  I also see there is a newer version so I will make another attempt in the next few day with that.

Rod Boyce