doubt regarding ppc_405-gcc compiler

embo holic emboholic2 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 18 05:05:24 EST 2004

I am using ppc_405-gcc. I wanted to debug my
application using RISCWatch. My question are as
below:-
1)Will I be able to debug my application using
RISCWatch (JTAG debugger) with MontaVista embedded
Linux running on target?
2)The RISCWatch doc says that the application should
be compiled with debug information, so what are the
flags to be passed to ppc_405-gcc compiler through
which we can compile it with debug information.?
3)where to find full documentation for ppc_405-gcc?

regards,
emboholic

Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html