ml300 boot loader question

Mike Wellington wellington at lucent.com
Sun Feb 15 09:43:07 EST 2004

All I know is that Xilinx customer support told me that EDK 3.2 and
EDK 6.1 are incompatible with each other.   Also be sure to get the
service packs for EDK 6.1 and ISE 6.1.   Inside the service packs
was a utility called "revup" which I used to convert my "pre-service pack"
designs to run under 6.1+Service Pack.  I think there are instructions
on the Xilinx website where you find the Service Pack telling you how
to upgrade your designs.

-mike wellington
  wellington at lucent.com

--