Which kernel tree

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 7 03:00:44 EST 2004

Dear Sam,

in message <20040206155027.83638.qmail at web15211.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> > There is also linuxppc_2_4_devel on our CVS server,
> > which is 2.4.24-preX
>
> But how to make it?I used WinCvs in WIN2000 and CVS
> command in REDHAT 7.3 as
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.denx.de:/cvsroot login
> but couldn't connect.If I use proxty like

I cannot comment on WinCvs (as I've never worked under Windoze),  but
CVS in RH-7.3 will certainly work.

Are you sure that it's not some other configuration on your end which
is preventing CVS from working? Like a firewall blocking the CVS port
(2401) ?

> 172.12.18.1:8080 which I can login your webpage,how
> could I get to linuxppc_2_4_devel?

Use CVS. It works.

Best regards,

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Do not follow where the path may lead....go instead where there is no
path and leave a trail.