video card for Lite5200

Andrey Volkov avolkov at varma-el.com
Fri Dec 24 05:04:33 EST 2004

Hello Clemens,

> Yes, the Fujitsu Coral P should work also.
> I use a Silicon Motion Inc. SM501 Voyager GX PCI Demo Board right now
> which is supposed to work with all the embedded systems. You can get
> that board for about EUR 495.- in Germany.
> I am currently working on the framebuffer drivers for the Voyager on
> PPC. Things seem to make good progress, here (there is an image on
> screen :-). There is also an Epson or Asilient solution for embedded
> systems, maybe you can check that also. YMMV

Could you send me your kernel .config file for SM501?
I try use it too, but kernel (2.6.10-rc2) always restarting,
I think I forget, as usually, something somewhere :(.

And, Clemens, how about PCI bug of MPC5200 and SM501 (PCI clock to
Signal Valid Delay)? Are you doing something with demo board? Or it
working ok from box?

--
Best regards,
 Andrey Volkov