AW: BestCommApi on MPC5200

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Thu Dec 23 04:20:14 EST 2004

Hi Achim,

Achim Machura wrote on Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2004 15:22:
> I work on a 5200 board and want to enable an Bestcomm-task to copy
> Data from PSC to a shared memory.
> Have anyone an example for doing this?

There is a BestComm API user guide. Maybe this is helpful.
You could find it in the linuxppc_2_4_devel linux source
tree from denx CVS-Server (look at www.denx.de -> Software):

linuxppc_2_4_devel\arch\ppc\5xxx_io\bestcomm\doc\BestCommAPIUserGuide.pdf

If you want, I could send the document to you without CC to the
linuxppc-embedded list (because it is about 120 kByte).

Regards,
Martin