ioperm

Christopher R. Johnson cjohnson at gcctech.com
Thu Apr 29 02:04:21 EST 2004

I stand humbled before the master.  Not that I ever doubted, really.
 Please forward information regarding your favorite local bar or liquor
store, along with your beer preference.

Is there a concept of having "I/O permissions" for user mode programs on
ppc?  If so, how do they acquire such permission?

--
Christopher R. Johnson
Principal Software Engineer