MPC85xx support

Jon Loeliger jdl at motorola.com
Fri Apr 16 01:29:59 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 10:05, Dan Malek wrote:
> Jon Loeliger wrote:
>
> > I am planning to release an updated version of the mpc85xx support
> > for U-Boot in just a few days.  It will be updated to Rev 1.1 and
> > has major improvements to the TSEC driver.
>
> Major improvements?  I recently posted a patch for the RPC/STx 8560
> board that included some TSEC updates, I don't know if they have made
> it into the CVS.  If not, please snag that from the mailing list so
> they are not lost.

Yesterday and today I have sync'ed up our internal tree to include
the delta up to the U-Boot 1.1.0 release.  Relative to what we had
in our tree before that (circa 2004_01_26), the only changes to the
TSEC code were a bunch of volatile declaration changes.  Those mods
are effectively captured in our update.  If there was more than that,
since the 1.1.0 release, I'll go searching...

> 	-- Dan

jdl