MPC85xx support

Jon Loeliger jdl at motorola.com
Thu Apr 15 23:35:33 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 05:08, Gerrit Van de Velde wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how well the mpc85xx of motorola (PowerPC e500 core) is
> currently supported in the linux/u-boot combination.
> Can anyone give some pointers about this matter ?
>
> Kind regards,
> Gerrit Van de Velde

Hi Gerrit,

I am planning to release an updated version of the mpc85xx support
for U-Boot in just a few days.  It will be updated to Rev 1.1 and
has major improvements to the TSEC driver.  An updated Linux release
is close as well, but I'll let my partner in crime speak there. :-)

Are there specific features you are concerned about?

jdl