Losing my console messages !!

Garcia Jérémie GARCIAJ at 3il.fr
Tue Apr 6 19:28:08 EST 2004

Thanks Andrei for you help!
But do you know what are the point of those 2 different variables BASE_BAUD and SERIAL_BAUD ?
Furthermore, I tried to contact the PowerPc support to get the figure oh the ppcNPE405L clocking but I'm still waiting for their answer (in fact I have two very different figures for that clocking and I don't know which one is the right one)... How can I obtain the right value for my board? (remember that my uart is internally clocked thing that was not true in the original LSP design. Are there some specific sources for the external clock managing?)
My bootrom set those parameters:
-CPU freq = 200Mhz
-PLB freq = 50Mhz
To communicate with my bootrom, I used the minicom with 38400 701.
I'd like to get my console at 38400 8n1 when the Linux bootloader and Linux kernel are executing.

That's it...