SystemACE but not V2PRO

Stephen Williams 612dlag102 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:38:19 EST 2004

The attached patch is my spin at getting the existing xsysace
block driver working on systems that have SystemACE chips, but
do not use Virtex-II-Pro chips. The adapter.c file assumes that
the system ace halt will halt the processor. This is not the
case in general, so this patch ifdefs that part of the code out
using CONFIG_VIRTEX_II_PRO.

This is only part of the story for getting the systemace
working in general, but the remaining bits are configuration
issues, not code/driver support.

Question: Who is the maintainer for this section of code? It
is maybe MonteVista?
steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,