Question about ramdisk. 2

Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com
Tue Sep 30 01:14:17 EST 2003

Hi.

I also tried this.
under host :
genromfs dir -o test.img ~/Test   -> build a romfs file with my application
then
mkcramfs ..... -> build a cramfs that contains the test.img.
Then I flash the cramfs on my target...

On the target
dd -if /bin/test.img -of /dev/rd/0
mount -t romfs /dev/rd/0 /test

And in /test I find my application. Exactely what I need

So I would to do this but without flashing.
So I need to replace "dd -if /bin/test.img -of /dev/rd/0" by something done
only with the help of BDM...

Any ideas ?

Thanks.