PCI DMA in GT64260

신경수 ksshin at essetel.com
Fri Sep 26 15:33:59 EST 2003

Thank you.
I check the GPP Pins and test that pins with osciloscope.
At the time when CPU commands to the L2 S/W chip that
'transmit data', L2 S/W chip asserts PCI_REQ* signal(this is connected
to GPP pin) and GT64260 alos asserts PCI_GNT* signal(also this pin is
connected to GPP pin). and L2 S/W chip also asserts PCI_FRAME*
signal. So I think GPP setting is no problem.

I think that the value of BAR Regs in GT64260 Config Space is wrong,
so I try to change the value with PCI_CONFIG_ADDR, PCI_CONFIG_DATA,
when I scan PCI Bus, in bus no 0 or 1, dev no 0, I found GT64260 PCI Bridge,
But I cannot change the value of BAR in PCI CONFIG Space.
How can I change the value of BAR in PCI CONFIG Space.

another is,
you say that there are several working examples.
But I can't found any examples related to PCI_DMA or
changing the value of BAR in PCI CONFIG Space.

please let me know how to solve the PCI DMA